If you’re someone who has been making a name for yourself over the years in the creative industry or a graduate with a dream and passion for the future, you will need to find somewhere to work that will help your creative juices flow. Having a dedicated workspace will help boost productivity and keep everything organised in one specific area, which will make your life much easier.
You may assume that working from home would be the best choice for you, and for some people, it is. However, working from home can come with some disadvantages:
- Lack of motivation
- Poor timekeeping
- Decrease in productivity
- Can be lonely
- Risk of burnout
Your workspace should be somewhere you can surround yourself with other like-minded creative professionals to get encouragement from and network with. You should also have a space to plan things out effectively and keep everything organised and together. What if I told you that there is a way to achieve this without the huge cost of renting an office building? We have the perfect solution!
A coworking space is a shared office space that you can rent and work remotely among other professionals and business owners. It’s a great way to get out working remotely and get inspired by others who may be in a similar position to yourself. At BluDesks, our coworking office spaces come fully equipped with all the everyday essentials that you would find in a traditional office. You can have peace of mind that you can turn up knowing that you will have everything available to you that you need to get work done.
Why Do You Need A Coworking Space?
There are many great reasons why a coworking space for rent is perfect for creative professionals.
Different Coworking Space Options
Here at BluDesks, we offer a variety of different spaces to rent to suit different needs and purposes:
- Customised Workspace and Dedicated Desks – Having a customised workspace has been shown to improve efficiency and positively impact performance, productivity, and concentration. This is because people feel more comfortable in a space that’s specifically suited to them. People handle distractions easier and get more of a sense of control when they have a personalised desk.
A dedicated desk gives people comfort with having their own personal desk in a shared office space and helps them feel free from distractions. What’s more, you get all the necessities you need to get your work done.
- Fixed Desks – This coworking space for rent is perfect for anyone who has a short-term project because they work on a pay as you go basis. This enables professionals to only pay for the space that they use and the hours that they book. Fixed desks space help to improve productivity, help retain focus and bring peace of mind.
- Meeting Rooms – If you have clients to entertain or team meetings to hold, many meeting rooms are available for rent. Hiring a private meeting room in a contemporary and fully-functioning office builds a positive appearance. Also, it will be much cheaper than hiring a meeting room in a hotel or similar setting.
- Private Offices – It can be costly and time-consuming travelling to work. Private office space enables you to save money by paying on an hourly basis and reducing travel costs. With all the standard office equipment you need, you’ll be able to focus on your work with all the right tools.
- Shared Office and Workspaces – These coworking office spaces create fantastic networking opportunities and a possible chance of acquiring new business without the costs of marketing. With several spaces to choose from worldwide, the possibilities are endless!
Coworking spaces create the perfect opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals. It’s a great way to explore potential new business approaches or collaborations when meeting people who do different things to you and can also make you feel like part of a community.
Working from home can get lonely and cause you to lack motivation as it’s entirely up to you to get driven and encouraged to focus on working. Going out to work surrounded by others in these environments helps boost your ambition and drive to succeed. You could also end up with some great advice and tips from the people you meet.
Cost-Effective and Flexible
Coworking office space provides a convenient, cost-effective and straightforward alternative to working from home or leasing out an office space. Here at BluDesks, we offer flexible pay as you go memberships that have no ongoing commitments. This means that you only pay for the time you use the space without contracts tying you down wherever you decide to work.
Our mobile app makes booking coworking spaces very easy, saves time and is conveniently flexible. You can book spaces for as little as an hour and pay from only £2 per hour, with access to thousands of global workspaces. Your booking gets stored within the app, and you can save time by rebooking your favourite places in your booking history so you won’t have to search for them over and over again constantly.
Better Work-Life Balance
Sometimes people get stressed and worried when burnout sets in from having so much to do in a set time frame within a traditional office environment. Sometimes people working from home have difficulty separating work and home life with the various possible distractions, such as noticing housework needs doing while you still have many emails to answer.
Coworking space gives you the perfect opportunity to improve your work-life balance with a dedicated workspace. It allows you to become more productive, better organise, and plan a schedule to get more work done efficiently. If you’re a social person, you will tackle loneliness by working remotely with other people around you who have similar experiences.
As a creative professional, you will definitely notice increased productivity when choosing coworking space for rent. You can get your creative juices flowing with motivation, knowledge and inspiration from other professionals around you. The excitement and community feel you get with these workspaces are very beneficial to boost your morale and productivity.
The facilities provided by coworking spaces are also helpful towards being productive. With comfortable chairs and desks provided and access to wi-fi, printers, photocopiers and much more, you will feel motivated to achieve more and work harder. Seeing other people working hard around you helps too. It’s a psychological truth that we adapt to our environment, so you will be encouraged to work hard if your surroundings usually are like that.
As a creative professional, it’s essential to have a dedicated workspace to focus on your passion. Using a coworking space with other professionals nearby will keep you stimulated and help with new ideas. The flexibility and the work-life balance you get is beneficial in improving your mood and motivation, along with the inexpensive costs.
If you’re looking for a workspace that’s convenient, commitment-free, cost-efficient and simplistic, don’t hesitate to have a look around our website. Let your creative ambitions and goals thrive in a successful environment.